- No refunds will be given for weather, blackout, or emergencies. Cancellation messages will be posted on the website, Facebook Page and Instagram Page as well as notified by email by 3:00pm that day.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. Missed classes may be made up in a class of the same or lower level. Missed competitive classes may be made up if given a 24 hour notice.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to submit payment at the time it is due. Payment due date reminders are emailed, posted at the studio and on the website. An administration fee of $30.00 will be charged to all NSF cheques and a fee of $20 a week will be charged to any fees not paid after the date they are due.
What if my dancer decides they don't want to dance anymore?
- From September 1, 2016 through to October 31, 2016 refunds can be issued for any program withdrawals.
- After October, 2016, refunds will no longer be issued for students registered for the 2016/17 dance season.
Therefore, NO REFUNDS on any fees that have been paid to Dance Collective Studio, including tuition fees, costume fees, choreography fees, entry fees and studio apparel payments will be issued. All deposits required in the recreational and competitive programs are also non-refundable.
Classes/Studio Lobby/The Family Room
- Dance Collective has the right to combine or cancel classes, temporarily or permanently, without notice, due to an emergency or low enrollment. All classes must have a minimum of 3 students enrolled in order for the class to run. Teachers are also subject to change without notice.
- The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please leave all valuables at home including cell phones. Student's may use the studio phone for emergencies.
- Spectators are not allowed in class to ensure students are able to learn without distractions and their full attention is on the teacher. Parents are free to wait in the lobby room during their child(ren)'s class(es).
- Dance Collective is NOT responsible for students in between or after classes.
- Students are free to use The Family Room when needed. It is the student's responsibility to clean up after themselves when leaving the room.